miércoles, 15 de junio de 2016

Desert, the place where God speaks to us

Desert, the place where God speaks to us.
Good evening, today I want to share with you some words that ask God to be for your own profit.
The Scriptures reveal something far has struck me and allowed me to understand something wonderful.
The Bible shows us how on different occasions Jesus withdrew to the desert to talk to God.
"But Jesus often withdrew to lonely places and prayed" (Luke 5:16)
"In those days he went to the mountain to pray, and spent the night praying to God" (Luke 6:12)
"And after he had taken leave, he went to the mountain to pray ..." (Mark 6:46)
"Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, he departed and went into a desert place, and there prayed" (Mark 1:35).
Why would Jesus desert locations to talk to God?
A desert involves a totally deserted place, a place where there is nothing right now if I could move to a desert literally sure I would be in the middle of nowhere, all alone.
But in the scriptures the desert is something deeper than just a literal place, is a place that becomes holy land, it is a spiritual place where only God can hear.
Because in a desert there is nothing and no one to interrupt the most glorious moment of our lives, when God speaks to us and we just heard.
God wants every day to move to this spiritual desert to speak, we should allow this to happen, our soul must yearn for the Lord every day apart in this place where we're just us and Him.
In a desert no distractions, it is a very private place, every Christian child of God must have in your life this space where we depart in secret and pour out our hearts to God, we must have this place where we are comforted, healed, restored, cleaned, transformed, strengthened and enriched FE. Nobody sees us and nobody knows now.
There are many distractions that interrupt this moment that God wants to have daily alone with us. For example, young people who persist in having worldly friendships with young people who do not want to know God, to young people who love all things of this world and to that end is talking like they talk, act as they act, what they love They love and of course end up turning away from God maintaining a facade of Christian who can not stand
Young people have space and time for many things in life, but God do not, He calls them the wilderness to speak and they do not accept that there are many distractions that keep them busy in things one day perish.
Another of the most common distractions that prevent a real communion with God is the desire for material things, when we worry too much about material things in our personal projects, want to have economic prosperity. There are many who from rising and even lying down only think that God is with them to bless their work, business or enterprise, but never let God take them to the desert to speak, the desire of this life has stifled and who claim relationship with God is a mere religious and sterile action, there are many that provide for these things with their doctrines unfortunately.
Brothers, this should not, meditate and be honest to ourselves.
Do I allow God to take me to the desert to talk every day? Or am I just that I speak only of my lips and leave requests and petitions?
But I thought that in a relationship so I find myself alone and that no one who hears my palabreríos? Even though I think I have a communion with God, if there is this wilderness in our lives that relationship will be false.
We should examine our lives and identify what is or what the distractions that keep God speak to me alone, once identified should immediately discard them, but end up falling sharply and is likely to cost us get up.
We can all have in our lives and every day this place where we are closer to God, that place can be your room, your backyard or anywhere where we can be completely free from distraction and where God can come us to begin that union makes us inseparable from his presence.
But as long as things in us that God does not like we can never make firm our communion with Him.
For a start we must shed our will and lead us into this desert to God to reveal all those things that are not good, but let's not talk anything trying to silence the conscience and justify, but every exhortation of love from the Lord, we may recognize, repent and ask to cleanse us with his blood.
Because we are certainly nothing, the breath of life that we breathe and our only due to his immense mercy.
Because maybe you are distracted by a lot of things and in the blink of an eye the breath of life disappears and there in hell you can not give glory to God.
By this word I understand why the Spirit says:
"But behold, I will allure her and bring her into the desert and speak to her heart" (Hosea 2:14)
I recommend reading Chapter 1 and 2 of Hosea whole and understand even more.
The earth fornicated away from God, they went after her lovers (false gods) God's chosen people went after Baal, which gave him bread, oil, linen, wool, water, drink, all these things represent all distractions that prevent have an intimate communion with God.
But God said to take his beloved desert to speak to the heart, because in this beautiful book of Hosea God is presented as a faithful husband, my God how wonderful this is! Whether if that people needed this relationship alone with God in a place where no one else, in order to recognize that the true God who saved them and took care is always the one Lord over all creation.
With few things we have committed adultery and have turned away from God, going back as an unfaithful wife lovers and did not recognize that we have one God who gave everything for us.
If we let the Lord lead us to the desert to speak, one thing happen.
The Spirit says:
"And I will espouse you to me forever; I will betroth you in righteousness and justice, goodness and mercy will betroth you in faithfulness, and you will know the Lord." (Hosea 2: 19-20).
He says further:
"I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you A little while, and the world seeth me no more. But you see me: because I live, ye shall live also in that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and you in. Me, and I in you, He who has My commandments and keeps them, he it is that loveth me.. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and show myself to him Judas saith ? (not Iscariot), Lord, how is it that you will manifest yourself to us and not to the world Jesus answered and said: He who loves me will keep my word and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make home with him "(John 14: 18-23).
Faithful is because not come from man, but from God.
Learn from the example of Jesus, who went to the desert to hear the Father, let us not forget that Christ obeyed the Father in all and this obedience was due to an intimate relationship without any distractions.
God bless you.

No hay comentarios: